Sunday, June 13, 2010

JUST ENJOYING SUMMER
After my mid-day nap. Daddy David and I went out to enjoy our lovely, green, freshly mowed lawn. I love to just sit or lie in the sweet smelling grass. Oh, sometimes it just feels so good to roll around and wiggle about on my back. Lawns were made to be enjoyed. I really don't care if I get a few grass stains on my white parts. I have it firmly ingrained in my mind that I AM a self-cleaning Dalmatian.
Occasionally I include the staff in my pleasures and play with them. They seem to like it when I run around and chase my toys when they toss them. It's fun and the exercise is good for me. I even get them to run about once in a while by bouncing my toys out-of-bounds of just dropping them and leaving them at the far reaches of the lawn. Hey - we all need a little exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment