Sunday, August 15, 2010

BUSY, BUSY SUNDAY
It's not yet lunch time and I have had a full morning. First off, I began with a treat from The Blue Iris Bistro - a lovely slice of ham all for me. Every Sunday when my Daddies go out to breakfast I am rewarded for my good behavior while alone in the house with a special goodie.
After that I went out to run loose at the old campgrounds. It's so much fun to have all that space to myself. I can cover a lot of ground and really get up some speed. I used to get going so fast I would slide out on the turns and come home with all kinds of grass stains on my beautiful white coat. Now, I have learned to properly bank my turns as you can see. I do get my exercise and soon found myself panting with my tongue dragging. So - it was back into the car with the wonderful A/C turned on full blast for a long ride to cool down. We cruised the newer campgrounds. I had never been there before and it was an interesting new experience - new sight, new smells. Ah, what a life, the dog's life especially here in Eastport.


No comments:

Post a Comment