Friday, June 10, 2011

HANGING OUT AT HOME
It's been a long time sine I have blogged. So, I guess it's time for me to try to catch up.
Winter has gone and Spring, although late, is really here now. In fact the past few days have felt more like summer. Thank goodness the column fans have been hauled out of the attic. Now at least the bedroom is comfortable for sleeping.
Early Spring is called Mud Season here on the island and I spent most of that time indoors. You know - chilling and watching TV, the usual. Aunt Cheri comes over for dinner and drinks often. She spoils me very nicely. I like to snuggle with her on the couch during the cocktail hour. Incidentally cocktail hour is extra snack time for me. Since I don't imbibe I have to do something to participate in the social hour.


No comments:

Post a Comment