Monday, August 1, 2011

BOSCO'S BACK IN TOWN
I'm so happy. My buddy, Bosco is back in Maine. He spent the winter in Florida with his mom. I stayed in Maine with my family because I love the cold and the snow.
Last week we went out to Audrey's and I got to play and swim with Bosco and his buddy, Thunder. It's so much fun at Audrey's place. We dogs get to run loose and can go wherever we want. Bosco knows his boundaries and I always stay by his side. Bosco is bigger than me and very strong, so we can play really rough and nobody gets hurt.
We run all over the place, into the woods, down to the beach, and out through the fields. Sometimes my Daddy Thom gets nervous and calls me back. But - Audrey is my heroine (God bless her) - she just tells Thom to leave us along. She is so laid back.
Bosco has the best beach. It's a good run from the house and down many stairs alongside the cliffs. At the bottom of the stairs is the crisp cold water and we just jump right in. Our humans finally catch up and stand and chat while we play. It's all great fun and I cannot wait to go again. I must admit though - when I get back home I am in dire need of a good long nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment