Wednesday, February 8, 2012

SPECIAL BIRTHDAY TREATS
January 30th was my birthday and I was three years old. I love celebrations that are centered around me. I get red caviar cookies other times during the year, but I can be certain on my birthday there will be a very big plateful. There were so many cookies that I shared them with my cousin, Bailey in Ohio. I also shared with my cousins down the street, Willie, Patrick and Benny.




Of course the really big deal of the day was lobster. Aunt Cheri came for dinner and we all had fresh lobster. Yes, I had my very own lobster. I wasn't allowed to eat it all in one sitting because it was too rich for my delicate tummy. But - that's OK. My lobster lasted me three days.
I know on the second and third day Daddy David and Thom were jealous. I was having more lobster and theirs was all gone. Too bad - all for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment