Wednesday, May 21, 2014

 BUSY DAY - TIGHT SOCIAL SCHEDULE.
     Since I am a member of the family I go almost everywhere Thom or David go.  If either car leaves the Door Yard, you can bet I will be in it.
     This particular day was David's turn for duty at the local Food pantry.  As you can see I was in the jeep concerned we would be late while I anxiously waited for David to find the keys and get it together.
     Needless to say, all went well.  We arrived early - so all my worrying was for nothing.
   
     I love going to the Food Pantry or to the Gallery with Daddy David.  It gets me out and about and I get to meet a lot of our friends and neighbors.  Many of whom are my devoted fans.  Naturally this comes as no surprise because I am extremely handsome and quite affectionate and lovable!

No comments:

Post a Comment