Saturday, July 10, 2010

CAN I SCHMOOZE OR WHAT?
I am getting older and starting to mature and perfect my special Dalmatian skills. I still can use some work on my facial expressions although I am am getting pretty darn good if I do say so myself. Stare downs - I have perfected and usually get just about anything I really want through a little artful and persistent starring. It is amazing how quickly I can get that cookie cabinet door to open up with just a bit of Dalmatian eye magic. I am even getting pretty good about starring Daddy Thom awake when I want to go out at night. These are extremely satisfying talents. I love being a Dalmatian in this house.
On those occasions when I get myself in the "doghouse" I find a truly sorrowful expression works wonders. My best trick is to look really hungry even after I have just eaten breakfast and had a doggie chew. My humans keep saying something about "eating too much" and "getting too fat". That doesn't mean much to me - I can eat anytime.
The best manipulation device of all is the random doggie kiss. It can melt hearts in a minute especially when delivered unexpectedly. But - it is for real as I do love my humans and why shouldn't I? I have a great life!

No comments:

Post a Comment