Saturday, October 2, 2010

WATER DOG
So - my Aunt Frani came to visit me again this year. She loves me and spoils me. I love her too and I can get away with a bit more mischief when she is here in Eastport.
This year we went out to Gleason's Cove and I played in the water. The first time I was to the sea I was still a 4 month old puppy and didn't quit know what to make of it. I was not particularly amused by or drawn to those little waves lapping back and forth and rustling the beach pebbles about. As time went on, I got used to it and now enjoy a good splash about although I really don't do a lot of swimming yet.
At Gleason's Cove I was trying to impress my Aunt Frani by retrieving sticks that were thrown into the water. She was impressed and took pictures of me. Don't I look good. I like the water and I love living on an island. Can't wait till Aunt Frani comes back next for her annual "Eastport Fix"

No comments:

Post a Comment