Monday, October 28, 2013

ERRANDS.

     I love to go anywhere, any time.  I especially love riding in the jeep.  This is the Jeep that my Daddy David bought for me.  And - don't I look good. There are many opportunities for rides every day - post office, grocery store, taking me to the beach, or taking me to the Dawg Park.
     I especially like to go in the car with only one of my Daddies.  then I don't have to stay in the back and I get to ride shotgun.
     I love the jeep in the summer with the top off and I get to go for rides with my doggie seat belt on.  Of course the escape is nice too because even in the winter, sometimes I get to have the sun roof open and I can stick my head out the top.  I look like an ornament and everybody notices.  I must admit, "I do look good!"    

     

     



No comments:

Post a Comment