Monday, October 28, 2013
















MORNING CONSTITUTIONALS.

     Every morning I go for a very long walk with Daddy David.  Sometimes we are gone as long as an hour.  This is our special time together.  We go all over town.  We stop and chat with friends and neighbors.  Sometimes I see my dog friends, but I am not so good on a leash.  I kind of get excited and want to run and play chase.  But - I know that is only for the beach or the Dawg Park when everybody can run free.
     Daddy Thom doesn't get up early, but by the time we return to the house.  I see the dining room blinds opened and raised and I know I will get to run off leash the rest of the way home.  Such freedom - and, when I get there I will get a cookie.  Man - this is the life!

     

     


No comments:

Post a Comment