Saturday, April 3, 2010

Yes, I am the Downeast Dalmatian. My name is Dylan Thomas (and that's another story in itself). I began my Life in Maryland and am now permanently situated in my "forever home" in Eastport, Maine with Daddy Thom and Daddy David. My family here includes lots of friends, human and canine, and too many Aunties to count. I am a lucky boy; settled in a forever home and constantly surrounded by love and tolerance. Oh yes, tolerance must be an attribute when adopting a four month old Dalmatian.
This is the first cell phone picture of me that Thom and David ever saw and I hear David was especially impressed and began shouting, "Yes, yes. Let's get him." So they flew to Philadelphia, rented a car and drove to a small town near Scranton, Pennsylvania, met me in person, filed the necessary papers and loaded me up for my very first road trip to my new home. I was very anxious for a new beginning AND for the duration of that trip I was on my best behavior. Oh, I did chew up a few plastic bags in the back of the car; but after all I was excited and full of energy. I was just a baby and a whole new world was opening up for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment